Friday, January 24, 2014

A new life. (Again. Hehe.)

Hello, you? Been good?

You have to know how I miss blogging!

Anyway, I'm doing fine, and I'm very happy, as usual. A lot of things have been so surprising for me these months. But no matter how rough these days for me, I could pass and face the problems that came to me happily. Very happily. I always believe that my Godfather will never leave me alone. He does test me in many ways, He also likes to surprise me with treats, but I believe that He loves me. He will never leave me, even once.

I want to tell you, that I have 2 brothers, Andyas Yossi is my elder brother, and Andyas Yudha is my younger brother. But in my mind, I always think that my younger brother is my first son, and I never mind with people who think that I'm such a weirdo. He is my first beloved son. But he left me. I still could not forget the last chance I saw he cried in the hospital, with many cables on his body, in one of NICU room, and when I went home to Solo, he left me that night. On February 24, 2013. He passed away. When I feel down, I can't hug him anymore. I can't hold his hands anymore for the rest of my life.

I will never forget him. I will always waiting for the chance that I could see him once again.
One day. I know I will see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment