Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ochi (˘⌣˘)ε˘`)

This story is about my eldest brother, Andyas Yossi.
He's in his last semester at ATMI Polytechnic Solo. 


What I can tell you about him is, he could love me, my face-my body-my disposition no matter what. He even loves me so much moooore than I do. I thank to my Lord so much for giving me an adorable brother.


I think many people who know my family well will agree if I tell you that my Ochi is the most patience man in the world (*kepleset lebay dikit. hehe) but yes, I mean it. I did so many mistakes in my past, but he just only smiled, he did never judge me. 


I always remember what he said to me when I was just crying all night long, "Kalo kamu butuh nyawaku, aku siap. Aku ikhlas lillahi ta'ala." and since that night, I promised to myself that I won't get myself hurt anymore.. I'll take care of myself, because with that way, I could take care of him too.


Good things always happen for good people. -Karma


I do love you, mas Ochi.
God bless you, my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment